• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

What is the Kinkiest thing you've done?

Scrotal inflation. I had read about it and saw some pictures. I added it to my bucket list. I have had some medical training (EMT), had access to everything I needed, so I tried it. First with 500cc of saline. Pretty cool and no problems. A couple of weeks later I did it again with a full liter. Wow! It was really an incredible sensation that can’t really be described. I guess it’s kind of like having a scrotum the size of a cantaloupe with your balls freely floating inside. The weight is amazing! But like I said, it was on my bucket list. Now that box has been checked.

For the last year or so I’ve been into wearing a stainless steel cock ring and a stainless steel glans ring just about 24x7. When fitted properly, a cock ring isn’t dangerous. Stainless steel doesn’t have the ever-increasing tension that an elastic ring does. There is just enough circulation to prevent a problem. But it must be for properly. Both rings come off for sex, but I’ve got them on almost all of the rest of the time. If anyone wants to know a great place to buy the highest quality rings, DM me.

what happens with scrotal inflation? I have seen guys with massive balls and I guess this is how but after you have finished how do you deflate them? I always thought it would be great if you could somehow increase the volume of your ejaculate so you could cum a huge load. Can you pump fluid into your testicles?

Comment
what happens with scrotal inflation? I have seen guys with massive balls and I guess this is how but after you have finished how do you deflate them? I always thought it would be great if you could somehow increase the volume of your ejaculate so you could cum a huge load. Can you pump fluid into your testicles?
A scrotal inflation is done with sterile saline solution through an IV. It is NOT for amateurs. This requires experience with administering IVs and careful placement. It just inflates the scrotum, not the testicles. NEVER inject anything into the testicles!! As far as “deflating” goes, the saline is absorbed into the body. Depending on your body, your previous experience and your current level of hydration, it can take 24 to 72 hours (maybe more, maybe less) to return to normal. It will NOT have any effect on the quantity of ejaculate. As far as seeing guys with big balls goes, this has nothing to do with it. It merely stretches the extremely expandable scrotal tissue. I would describe the experience as having marbles floating around in a big ballon. You can’t wear anything tight until everything is reabsorbed. I would not suggest going out in public. Again, this is nothing to try out of curiosity. Never attempt to do this to yourself unless you’ve been trained how or have medical experience. This is an extreme example of temporary body modification. Consider yourself warned.

Comment
A scrotal inflation is done with sterile saline solution through an IV. It is NOT for amateurs. This requires experience with administering IVs and careful placement. It just inflates the scrotum, not the testicles. NEVER inject anything into the testicles!! As far as “deflating” goes, the saline is absorbed into the body. Depending on your body, your previous experience and your current level of hydration, it can take 24 to 72 hours (maybe more, maybe less) to return to normal. It will NOT have any effect on the quantity of ejaculate. As far as seeing guys with big balls goes, this has nothing to do with it. It merely stretches the extremely expandable scrotal tissue. I would describe the experience as having marbles floating around in a big ballon. You can’t wear anything tight until everything is reabsorbed. I would not suggest going out in public. Again, this is nothing to try out of curiosity. Never attempt to do this to yourself unless you’ve been trained how or have medical experience. This is an extreme example of temporary body modification. Consider yourself warned.
Yes I don’t think I will be trying it. 🤮

Comment
This is a very good explanation, TrustMe and the warnings are not to be ignored!!! I've not known anyone who has done this but I have seen web ER searches of the wayward results .......... NOT pretty!

Vaccum pumping of the scrotum does something simular using the body's own fluids but not to the degree that an injection can obtain!

Comment
This is a very good explanation, TrustMe and the warnings are not to be ignored!!! I've not known anyone who has done this but I have seen web ER searches of the wayward results .......... NOT pretty!

Vaccum pumping of the scrotum does something simular using the body's own fluids but not to the degree that an injection can obtain!
I have a cock pump and accidentally sucked my balls into it past the rubber seal once......it hurt 😵

Comment
I'd say the near-threesome, where I was on the phone with my friend who was getting fisted by her boyfriend. That was fun.

Comment
I would probably be banned from this site if I described the kinkiest things that I've done ...

Comment
Fucked my friends GF. He set it up.

Comment
Fucked my exs friend as she watched

Comment
In college I went on a road trip with some close boy friends to support our team at a Bowl Game. I think there were 5-6 of us in our group, but a lot of other people from our college. We all ended up in one wing of a motel in FL. It was one big college party. Our group shared two adjoining rooms - broke college kids and all. Two beds, five boys, and me. Anyway, it is/was all a bit of a drunk blur, but I... we... had sex. That's hands down the kinkiest for me.

Comment
There was a decent looking thick older woman(40s at the time) that lived a few doors down from me. Her husband was gone for work a lot and they didnt get along when he was home. She was clearly horny A LOT and would wear super thin see through shirts to get attention. I was hanging out at her place one night and fingered her. Got a bj in return. She tried to get me to stay the night at her place but i was barely 18 and wasnt ready to be her personal fuck toy although i regret not doing it now.

Last edited:
Comment
Tonguing my then gf in a public place ( the local high street)

Comment
When it comes to "kink" I know everyone has different likings. I'm trying to share as many as come to mind, so this one is interracial - which I kind VERY kinky. The first time I ever fooled around with a black boy (boys actually), that was 100% consensual, was my Freshman year in college. This was early on in our friendship, and they were in that group of friends I mentioned above. Anyway, I was hanging out with them on like a Thursday night. We were at one of their apartments (I can't remember which) to swim and hang out - it was super hot out. Both boys were very handsome, and I was definitely attracted to them both. I felt like they were both obviously attracted to me too. They were a bit older than me, a year ahead.

We hung out by the pool and drank. There were times they were both kinda handsy with me in the pool. Definitely more than would be appropriate if people were around. I mean, it was obvious we were all flirting. They were both basketball players so I dwarfed them in comparison at 5'1". Got thrown into the deep end a few times. lol After an hour or so we got out and dried off, then once we were mostly dry we went back up to the apartment. As we climbed the stairs I was first, and they wouldn't shut up about my ass. Not gonna lie either, it turned me on. I mean, all that work. LOL

When we get in the living room I'm pretty horny, and quite honestly down to do whatever, but I've only known them for 3-4 months, and never been in a situation like this here (college) yet, and certainly not with them. If you can't tell this about me yet, I'm very forward. As we walk into the living room I turn around as soon as the door closes to the apartment. I'm not in front of the two of them, they're side-by-side, and we're all in damp suits. I just flat out told them, "look, I don't mind fooling around a bit, but I'm not fucking either of you." They just both kinda looked at each other and then at me. So I took their hands and lead them to the couch.

I had on a neon yellow triangle top bikini, and a super tan. They were tall, dark, and crazy handsome, and both in board shorts. First we stood and I kissed each of them while untying their shorts. One boy's fell off once I did, so I took his penis in my hand while kissing the other. Then, with a penis in each hand, I tell them to sit down. Standing in front of them I unto my top. As I do the second boy slides his shorts off. I get on my knees in front of them, both sitting there with erect penises.

I spent like 30 min going down on the two of them - if felt so much longer - and I wished it had been longer after it was over. I was so stupid wet. And I don't know how, but I managed to keep some self-control and somehow not sleep with either of them. When it ended, they were both really close to cumming at about the same time. I was going down on one of them, on the floor between his legs, and as I was sucking his penis he told me he was going to cum. So I sucked and stroked and he came in my mouth. As he was, I could kinda see the boy next to me stroking is cock faster. When his friend was pretty much done cumming, the second boy stood up so I pivoted to the right, still in between the one boys legs and holding his penis, and he put this head of his penis in my mouth. He started ejaculating as soon as my pips closed down with the head of his black cock in my mouth. It was super kinky. I wrapped my hand around his dick after he spewed semen into my mouth a couple times. My other hand was also a bit of a mess as I slowly stroked them both while he was getting off in my mouth.

After they both came we all kinda giggled at how hot it was. I said "See? We can still have fun without me getting fucked," but truth be told, we all wanted to fuck pretty bad after that. LOL I changed clothes and then left shortly after. It was like 2am or something like that. I think I got myself off 3-4 times before I finally fell asleep after getting home. I could still taste semen, and that always makes me a total whore.

Anyway, it was really kinky. It also wasn't long after that before I slept with one of them, and they eventually both at the same time. College was fun! xxx ooo

Comment
Back