• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

What is the Kinkiest thing you've done?

Hmmm the kinkiest was visiting a fantasy club with hubby.
Tried out a sex swing, watched a couple having sex and then had sex on the voyeurs platform in full view of other visitors to the club. Was a pretty heady night.
Did either of you have sex with another club patron?

1 Comment
MrsKitty
MrsKitty commented
No we didn’t. We came close twice but were weren’t ready yet to take that step. Then covid happened and we never got a chance to go back.

After reading the responses it appears I have been involved in plenty of kinky things ffm same room swapping.
A friend and i traded our girlfriends. Sex on a beach.
Just to name a few things.

Comment
MFM threesomes with my fiancé/now wife during our first couple years together, with the same close friend. Each and every time was mind blowing.

Comment
I've done a lot of kinky things. But the kinkiest thing had to be the FIRST time I watched my husband with another woman.

What about you? What's the kinkiest thing you've done?

Please make sure your response is within the site rules.
Enjoyed a woman sexually together with her husband and another male friend over a four day off peak holiday period while staying in a south west of England holiday village.

Comment
In a morning FMF threesome in college .... I ate one of the girls who had sex with her BF the night before ....... I don't know if they used a condom or I was eating HIS creampie??

Comment
I have done several kinky things in my life including threesomes. But the one thing that comes to mind as probably the kinkiest was when I was 18. My husband at the time was having all his guy friends come over. He kind of told me to keep to myself and not come around them. That kinda pissed me off. So, I stayed in our room and started drinking. After a while of listening to them laughing and having a good time, I decided I was going to have some fun myself! So, I stripped naked and walked to the living room where they were all at. I got on the couch and spread wide open while I played with my pussy. Not a word was said. They were just dumbfounded hehe. Eyes big and mouths open. I played until I came, then I just got up and walked back to the bedroom hehe. I did it out of spite, but I did enjoy it none the less hehe. :)

Comment
Well, my wife and I experimented with role reversal and some light B&D at some point for a while.

One night I put on a matching satin hot pink bra and panty set of hers, and thigh stockings. I keep myself shaved or buzzed so there wasn't any body hair to contend with. My wife put on a loose fitting pair of pajama pants with her strapon harness and dildo underneath. It looked like she had a cock in her pants. She also has small tits, and keeps her hair pretty short, so she looked appropriately androgynous.

So I had to slip my panties down so she could fuck me from behind with her strapon. At some point she leaned forward and whispered in my ear:

"Who's the girl? Who's the fucking girl?"

Of course I replied "I am", and she gave it to me pretty hard and nasty up my ass. I climaxed, and was spent when we were done.

Comment
Fingered my ex while she was on toilet. Thought she squirted turns out she just pissed on my hand. In my drunken state it was still hot

Comment
Nothing major. Fucked a strange guy in a motel room one time. Black guy with a 9 inch cock.

And shagged a hooker (female) once when I was younger......once again, in a cheap motel room.

Comment
Once I fingered one of my ex gf while she was laying on the bed and we were talking with her friend on video call, same ex and almost same situation just we were talking outside in the backyard with a couple that are friends of mine they were like 4 feet away from us and didn’t notice anything since she was “cold” a little bit so we used a blanket. Funny part is when she enjoyed it too much she tilted her head back and the other girl thought she was getting tired so she smacked her on the head. We stopped then..

Comment
I’m never sure what is considered Kinky!
I secretly rubbed the clit of my gf in a car full of our friends.. it was late at night so she just leant into my shoulder..
I had sex on a picnic table near the road with the same gf.
Then there is the whole more than a few fingers situation..

1 Comment
SJPolyguy
SJPolyguy commented
I'd consider rubbing your gf's clit in a car full of your friends kinky.

nothing too kinky, some same room play/wife swapping/foursome with a mate & his missus

Comment
Anyone ever have sex with their boss? My manager made a pass at me today. She asked me if I knew what sloppy seconds were and that her bf wanted to try it and I’m the only 1 she can trust to go first. I was shocked.

2 Comments
Underdog
Underdog commented
If the couch in her office could talk .... oh boy ;)😇😘

J
Justinsky24 commented
I didn’t go thru with it. She’s fun to look at but I have a gf. We talked thru it. I mentioned maybe they try a dildo to simulate her getting pounded before he takes his turn. To fantasize about it. The mind is a powerful tool.

I once fucked a pumpkin ............ just to see how it felt ..

3 Comments
Bamdaardvark
Bamdaardvark commented
Was it a trick or a treat? :ROFLMAO:

used2bgood
used2bgood commented
It was a treat ..... but not a suitable replacement for the female ..

StripteaseLover
StripteaseLover commented
jack-off-o-lantern :p

Can't decide what was the kinkiest. Too many to choose from. Sorry lol.

Last edited:
Comment
Being Bi, I had a man fucking my ass while he was sucking another guy's dick. The one being sucked came and the man swallowed all of it. The man fucking my ass was hung hugely, and it was painful from the get-go, so after about 5 minutes I tapped out and told him to pull his cock out of my ass, take off the condom and I'd suck his cock. He pulled out, took off the condom and stroked his cock a couple times and sprayed a huge load on a paper towel he had nearby. He is a very strange guy, but he is so splendidly hung. Ladies & men seek him out for his huge cock.

Comment
Being gay, I've occasionally visited a local gay sauna. Most of the guys I've fucked/played with there have been patrons, but one was actually a staff member on the clock. He was at the reception and thusly served me when I arrived that morning and was going about his work as I roamed about naked with a towel on my shoulder, letting his eyes linger on me for a second or three every time he passed. After another encounter in the darkrooms, I washed off in the upstairs showers. Exiting and starting to dry myself off, I noticed him attending to the nearby bathroom stalls. We then locked eyes, and he didn't take his eyes off me once as I dried myself off. I could feel him looking at me every time I looked away, I could tell he really liked what he saw dangling between my legs and had been waiting for just such a moment

As soon as I finished, he beckoned me into one of the stalls. Before I could process anything, I was in the stall with him on his knees sucking me off. It felt amazing, but we both wanted and needed more. Placing both hands on the back wall, dropping his shorts to the floor and arching his back right out at me, he made his intentions and needs clear. I was rock-hard by this point, so I carefully lined up my aching dick, wet with his spit, with his warm hairy hole, asked if he was ready, and when I got the affirmative, I slowly slid up him.

It wasn't long before my hips were moving on their own and the sounds of wet flesh slapping together mixed with our grunts and groans filled the stall: he felt fucking amazing. His warm hole combined with his moans and groans, I knew I wasn't gonna last all that long. I gasped out 'I'm gonna cum' and slowly pulled out and started wanking. It took less than a minute before I blew all over his back growling and moaning as I spattered him. I collapsed onto his back, kissing it gently and muttering my endless approvals. We quickly departed the stall and I had to go for another shower. So fucking worth it though.

Comment
Tied up and blindfolded

Comment
Back