• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Starlight

Take it from me guys, Starlight is a very very sexy lady !

Comment
here i am. out in the open. some of you know me from a dead site that was call the visualiser. wave!!! hi friendly faces! quite a few of you already know me pretty well from chat here where i like to spend all my time when i am here :D wave to you too!!!

i have been really hesitant to post here like this for a lot of reasons that are my business. but my business seems to be a lot of your business now doesnt it?? most of you have been very welcoming to me and for that i couldnt be more thankful! some of you much less and ive made my peace with that and im here to stay so make your peace with that.

anyone that wants to actually know me only needs to come and find me in chat and talk to me for a bit. if you dont really want to know me and just want to attack me then save both our times and stuff it in a sock please :p

im a nearly open book. so ill take some things off the table. im 40, married, with 3 'kids', i really love spending time outdoors in my garden and pool, playing board and card games, quoting stupid shows and movies with my husband, and just having fun and spreading love anywhere i go.
Welcome. Nice to get to know you. Hope you continue to enjoy yourself and make new friends.

Comment
Always a pleasure to talk with you.

Comment
@Starlight it was lovely to be acquainted with you yesterday in the chat room, and for @Sweet Cheeks to "persuade" you in to satisfying me. 😘

3 Comments
Sweet Cheeks
Sweet Cheeks commented
My pleasure

Pie-eyedpiper
Pie-eyedpiper commented
Oh believe me, it was mine too. 😘

Rbecca
Rbecca commented
Hello Starlight

Comment
here i am. out in the open. some of you know me from a dead site that was call the visualiser. wave!!! hi friendly faces! quite a few of you already know me pretty well from chat here where i like to spend all my time when i am here :D wave to you too!!!

i have been really hesitant to post here like this for a lot of reasons that are my business. but my business seems to be a lot of your business now doesnt it?? most of you have been very welcoming to me and for that i couldnt be more thankful! some of you much less and ive made my peace with that and im here to stay so make your peace with that.

anyone that wants to actually know me only needs to come and find me in chat and talk to me for a bit. if you dont really want to know me and just want to attack me then save both our times and stuff it in a sock please :p

im a nearly open book. so ill take some things off the table. im 40, married, with 3 'kids', i really love spending time outdoors in my garden and pool, playing board and card games, quoting stupid shows and movies with my husband, and just having fun and spreading love anywhere i go.

Just saw this. Welcum. I used to fool around some on
The Viz. too much fooling - they kicked my ass out.

Always nice to know some background.

Comment
Wow star I somehow never saw this till now, oops☹️

2 Comments
Starlight
Starlight commented
maybe you missed it cause you knew me pretty well already from thevis? ;) you probably know me in ways a lot of people still wish they knew me too!! hahaha

Kevin7x6
Kevin7x6 commented
I've seen teaser picks if your outrageous body and smile flash across unsee😍😈

Wow I have never welcomed you I’m so sorry we always get chat down to business always a pleasure to see you online and I hope ur still enjoying the site 😉💝

2 Comments
Starlight
Starlight commented
no you didnt welcome me 😉 but you arent the only one. i thought about updating this but after our talk a bit ago i probably wont lol

Sweet Cheeks
Sweet Cheeks commented
“ I really love spending time outdoors in my garden and pool, playing board and card games, quoting stupid shows and movies” ?
Wow…..I do all those things too ! ….. Glad to see you here !

Comment

Starlight is one of the nicest women you will ever meet. Yes she is gorgeous but if you are jealous or envious or angry then you miss out on the best part - who she really is

Comment

Starlight is one of the nicest women you will ever meet. Yes she is gorgeous but if you are jealous or envious or angry then you miss out on the best part - who she really is
No one is jealous of star well they shouldn’t be

Comment
Back