• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Heeeeeeyyy!

Silkboxers102

Loving It Here
Reaction score
Hi all. Newbie from NE USA here. Love all things outdoors, but kayaking, backcountry skiing, and rock climbing top the list. If your looking to meet me in person, I'm probably outside. Just looking to spice up my down time; I don't watch TV much and reading sometimes gets old when I'm in the woods or sleeping in my car at the trailhead or in the ski cabin. Looking forward to meeting ppl here, and not too proud to have someone show me the ropes 🙂.

Last edited:
Hey there and welcome!

Please do the following to get rid of that [COLOR] error on your text.

Go to your preferences
Click the color bar
Choose a color
Click set

That will fix this and you'll be good to go.

Comment
[COLOR=rgb(, , )] Hi all. Newbie from NE USA here. Love all things outdoors, but kayaking, backcountry skiing, and rock climbing top the list. If your looking to meet me in person, I'm probably outside. Just looking to spice up my down time; I don't watch TV much and reading sometimes gets old when I'm in the woods or sleeping in my car at the trailhead or in the ski cabin. Looking forward to meeting ppl here, and not too proud to have someone show me the ropes 🙂.
@todo10....Can this be fixed please [/COLOR]

Comment
Monster welCUM to you sweety !............. U found a great site for all your needs hun.......... xxx boo (y) 🤗 😍

1 Comment
Silkboxers102
Silkboxers102 commented
Thank you 😘

Greetings and salutations 😊

Comment
Hey, @Silkboxers102 can you reply to this so we can test your [color] in a post?

It should be good to go, but your double quote above threw the color error again.

Comment
Welcome bud!

Sharing is encouraging but is absolutely not required. Just be yourself, poke around, and have fun!

Comment
You aren't doing anything wrong that I can see @Silkboxers102 Can you reply to the thread without any sort of quotes? It may just be that you're quoting the error, so it keeps giving the error. I'm not sure.

2 Comments
Silkboxers102
Silkboxers102 commented
Oops. Didn't realize I was quoting before. I thought I just clicked reply

Mittimer
Mittimer commented
"reply" will quote the user you're replying to. "comment" just gives a direct comment below their comment, no quote. Then the empty box at the bottom is a clean reply to the thread in general.

Your error looks to be gone at the moment in your comment to me so I think you should be good to go.

Hey welcome have fun I love rock climbing haven’t been for years though

1 Comment
Silkboxers102
Silkboxers102 commented
Well -- maybe we'll wrestle some pebbles outside if you're ever in my neighborhood 😁

Welcome, hope you enjoy and would probably catch up on a river some day...
Enjoy the fun

Comment
Welcome!

Comment
Welcome to CP

Comment
Welcome to the site. I hope you have fun here.
I too am a lover of the outdoors. My favorite pastime is hiking but, I also love kayaking, skiing, X-country skiing, snowshoeing and trail running.
🌱

Comment
Lightening passes thru my eyes
As you open
The door and
Step in

Wrap your arms around
Me
Bend me back
In your deep kiss

Press me to
Your warm
Eagar tongue and lips
Melt us
There is a fire in the belly
As we say
Hello

HELLO from Switzerland

Comment
Welcome to the site. I hope you have fun here.
I too am a lover of the outdoors. My favorite pastime is hiking but, I also love kayaking, skiing, X-country skiing, snowshoeing and trail running.
🌱
Awesome 🤙

Comment
Back