• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

A friendly hello.

Haystack

Kind Earthling 🌎✌🌱
Verified (Face)
Reaction score
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I used to be on The Visualiser site. Had lot's of fun and met some great people there. I hope to reconnect with some of the Vis folks and meet some new friends. I'm from the hinterlands of New England and love the outdoors. Picture someone in a flannel shirt who spends his days splitting firewood and climbing mountains. Nights are spent roasting marshmallows over a campfire or reading a book by the woodstove. That's me. Haha. I don't usually have a ton of time to sit on the computer but will always write back so, feel free to start up a conversation with me. I'm not exactly the most techy person. It'll be a while till I learn my way around the site. I hope you all have a wonderful day. ✌🌱
20190525_104959.jpg

WelCUM aboard honey !!!................. a beautiful pic............a wonderful Intro................so happy u found your old buddies...............and now have the chance to make new as well.................
Take your time getting to know the site...........u will love it here xxx boo 😘 (y) :love:

Comment
Welcome

Comment
Welcome to the best site! You'll love it here. Fellow New Englander here. Practically grew up in New Hampshire and Maine.

Comment
Welcome, welcome! You seem like my type of human. What's the latest book you have read?

1 Comment
Haystack
Haystack commented
Thank you. The last book I read was The Plant Based Athlete. I have a few that are waiting for colder and less busy weather. What's your favorite kind of book to read?

Attachments

• 20230719_060051.jpg
    20230719_060051.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 35
i missed you haystack!! it took me a while to find this place when the old craphole shutdown and yours was a name i was sad i didnt see. i think you will really like it here!! the forums are soooo much better because they arent full of dick comparison talk and actually have substance to them :D everything is better across the board 💕 :love: 💕

Comment
Welcome again hope u make new friends as well as finding old friends hope u have lots of fun as well

1 Comment
Haystack
Haystack commented
Thank you.

Welcome and Have fun :)

1 Comment
Haystack
Haystack commented
Thank you. Already very much enjoying the site. 🙂

Back