• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candelaā€™s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Hiya, I'm new(ish), and pretty shy buuut...

A Wayward Waffle

Here To Play
1 Year Member
Face Video Verification
Reaction score
Hiya, been bouncing around sites trying to find something that works for me, and I think this is the place for me :) I'm pretty shy until I get to know people, but the getting out of the shell part is hard. Been struggling to find chances/places to make new connections with people since the lockdown. I was briefly on Orgasmanic before it went down, by the same name (i think, my memory isn't that great), and I found this site when trying to find a replacement for it.

I'm from the west coast of the U.S., more specifically northern Oregon. I enjoy biking, going to local nude beach, drawing, reading and snowboarding when I get the chance. I enjoy random fun facts, puns and jokes, tabletop games, napping (especially with a snuggle-buddy), and 3D modeling (since I don't have the space to sculpt with clay anymore). Recently I've been working on some more naughty 3D models/digital sculptures with blender. I like making people happy too :)

My naughtier interests are exhibition, voyeurism, dirty talking (though I suuuuuuuck at it :p), I enjoy sex (but the shyness/introversion kinda makes it hard to meet the requisite people), receiving oral, and very much giving oral (mostly the feminine, haven't met a masc. that I've felt comfortable with yet), and I really like making people happy (if you catch my drift) ;)

I'm not sure what i'm looking for from the site, aside from community. Online friends would be wonderful, and maybe meeting offline (once I really get to know someone), and I'm hoping to work on my socialization skills and self-confidence.

Anywho this was lot longer than I thought it would be, but it's nice to meet you all and I hope to get to know you!
Thank you for reading!
-Waffles

Welcome to you and What a wonderful intro :)
Have fun !

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle
A Wayward Waffle commented
Thank you! :)

Welcome back-ish to the site! Glad to see this is the site that seemingly works for ya.

I am also absolutely horrid at dirty talk, and I'm more likely to go into giggle fits than anything else lol.

I'm a piss poor Domme for that. Though, my guy says my giggles are just as scary sometimes :p

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle
Thank you! It's a fair sight better than some others I've come across.

Oh do I know what you mean, it's way too hard to keep a straight face

Welcome to Candela's!
Lots to do and see Here!
And best of all Lots of Good members!

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle
Thank you!

Welcome have fun

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle
Thanks! ill certainly try!

Welcome hope you enjoy the sight I know I do. šŸ˜€. The people here are great! šŸ˜Š

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle
Thank you! Its certainly been a warm welcome :)

Welcome to the site. I hope you have fun here. āœŒšŸŒ±

Comment
Hiya, been bouncing around sites trying to find something that works for me, and I think this is the place for me :) I'm pretty shy until I get to know people, but the getting out of the shell part is hard. Been struggling to find chances/places to make new connections with people since the lockdown. I was briefly on Orgasmanic before it went down, by the same name (i think, my memory isn't that great), and I found this site when trying to find a replacement for it.

I'm from the west coast of the U.S., more specifically northern Oregon. I enjoy biking, going to local nude beach, drawing, reading and snowboarding when I get the chance. I enjoy random fun facts, puns and jokes, tabletop games, napping (especially with a snuggle-buddy), and 3D modeling (since I don't have the space to sculpt with clay anymore). Recently I've been working on some more naughty 3D models/digital sculptures with blender. I like making people happy too :)

My naughtier interests are exhibition, voyeurism, dirty talking (though I suuuuuuuck at it :p), I enjoy sex (but the shyness/introversion kinda makes it hard to meet the requisite people), receiving oral, and very much giving oral (mostly the feminine, haven't met a masc. that I've felt comfortable with yet), and I really like making people happy (if you catch my drift) ;)

I'm not sure what i'm looking for from the site, aside from community. Online friends would be wonderful, and maybe meeting offline (once I really get to know someone), and I'm hoping to work on my socialization skills and self-confidence.

Anywho this was lot longer than I thought it would be, but it's nice to meet you all and I hope to get to know you!
Thank you for reading!
-Waffles
Welcum. I too Love to play and chat. . Give me a jingle.

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle

Welcome to the site.
There are many fun members here.
Have fun and enjoy yourself.

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle
Thank you! There's definitely many lovely people!

A hearty welCUM to you......................U will find so much stress free fun here sweety xxx šŸ™ƒ šŸ˜˜ šŸ„³

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle
Why thank you for the welCum :) I look forward to my time here with you all!

Welcome to CP

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle

Welcome!

If you ever wanna talk about whatever, hit me up...so are you a digital artist? you mention 3d models...show us your art, Im very interesting in that.

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle
Thank you! only an amateur digital artist. I've been working on anatomically accurate human models, Lately I've been teaching myself rigging with a high detail mesh that I made (with at least one more planned for the future). It's been hard though because the model is so detailed that it deforms in wonky ways with 'simplistic' armatures, so I have to make more complex armatures which has an added benefit of looking more natural (i.e. stretch and compression of limbs as muscles extend and contract). It's a lot of work but it's satisfying to see the final product. still need to learn how to make textures, UV mapping, actual animation, and how to make hair (that one is tricky).

Thank you for reading!
-Waffles
Welcome to the site! We both hope you have a wonderful time here!

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle
Thank you! I think I will, it seems to be a cozy community here :)

Greetings and salutations šŸ˜Š

1 Comment
A Wayward Waffle

Back