• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Bj vs Hj

Though I am the giver rather than the receiver, I’d like to believe I’m ok at both. Yet there’s nothing wrong with a bit of practice on the side! 😂😂
head control GIF

Comment
Though I am the giver rather than the receiver, I’d like to believe I’m ok at both. Yet there’s nothing wrong with a bit of practice on the side! 😂😂
head control GIF
I’m going to guess there were ZERO complaints

Comment
Unpopular opinion: I’ve had some grade A, great, enthusiastic handies in my day. You get to make out while it’s happening too, which is a bonus. And you can play more with them, which is not possible with a BJ (minus 69).
Same here. With a HJ access to the partners body is better unless in 69. Even then only the pussy or anus can be tasted. A HJ has no teeth to scrape the cock (Ouch) and nipples, pussy, face, lips, neck, and more can be licked, sucked, kissed and otherwise enjoyed while the cock is being taken care of. Even just her smile or vulgar talk as she is stroking my cock sends shivers up and down my body. Plus it's a lot easier to have my partner adjust the way she is doing the stroking. With a BJ it's pretty much limited to how she can take my cock in her mouth. I'll take HJ over BJ always.

Comment
Same here. With a HJ access to the partners body is better unless in 69. Even then only the pussy or anus can be tasted. A HJ has no teeth to scrape the cock (Ouch) and nipples, pussy, face, lips, neck, and more can be licked, sucked, kissed and otherwise enjoyed while the cock is being taken care of. Even just her smile or vulgar talk as she is stroking my cock sends shivers up and down my body. Plus it's a lot easier to have my partner adjust the way she is doing the stroking. With a BJ it's pretty much limited to how she can take my cock in her mouth. I'll take HJ over BJ always.
I can’t say I prefer them, but I think that a HJ, when done well, can be great, and sometimes better than a subpar blowie. Access to your partner? HJ wins hands down, but generally speaking, BJ’s are great. Both hold a special place in my boxers, I mean heart.

Comment
And you can play more with them, which is not possible with a BJ (minus 69).
My wife used to lie on her side perpendicular to my body to suck my cock. . She would rest her head on my stomach which was comfortable so she didn’t get tired. Her bottom arm could play with her pussy and her top hand would ply with my balls. I could reach over her back to fondle her tit or better yet play with her ass and finger her from behind. We often transitioned to 69 from this position but my point is that there are plenty of ways to play.

Comment
Well from my opinion you only do a HJ when for some reason you can’t given them a BJ.

Comment
Well from my opinion you only do a HJ when for some reason you can’t given them a BJ.
Be still my beating heart... or whatever part is throbbing reading this. :D

Comment
I've never met a guy that would choose a handjob over a blowjob 😲😕
You'd have to be giving some pretty bad blowjobs for a guy to say "hey stop.. give me a handjob instead" 😶

Like Chuck Palahniuk said:
"Even the worst blow job is better than, say, sniffing the best rose.. or watching the greatest sunset."
:ROFLMAO:
Spot on! I can give myself a better handjob than anyone I’ve ever been with. I would rather receive a blow job!

Comment
Blow jobs are special, sexy, alluring…
But a slow light handjob is the the delight.
l‘ve been shuttered to exhaustion by good handjobs.

Comment
Handjobs are UNDERRATED!!!!

Ive met some women out there that got magical hands, they know how to give you a nice rub down and really stretch the pleasure and tease your orgasm....like a great handjob while french kissing OMG!!!!! Dont get me wrong, yes BJs are elite....but if you find a women who knows how to work a cock with her hands oooh thats a blessing!!

Comment
When it comes to handjobs, what sets them apart from bjs is when it's more of a massage than just a jerk session.

My wife isn't crazy about bjs, so I worked with her to up the handjob game. She grabs a bottle of cocoa butter lotion, and washcloth and takes either a sitting position beside me or between my legs. She makes the whole thing feel more like an upper leg/dick/balls massage. It is basically a massage of my thighs with stroking mixed in periodically. At first the focus is more on the legs and surrounding area. Over time, the strokes become more common until I'm standing at full mast for her. Then it becomes mostly a dick massage...like a legitimate dick massage, not just hammering it with a closed fist.

I've always found that more rhythmic motions work better than fast jerking. Two handers are just divine...if you've got enough length that she can hold the base with a closed fist, and use the other hand like a 'mouth', it can feel pretty close to blowjob.

Comment
I have enoyed a good HJ, they can be quite intense. I don't think I have encountered the combination of good HJ skills with lousy BJ ability though. I don't think I would turn down either if they were offered.

Comment
Back