• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Confessions of a cocksucker

Miri

Checking Out The Members
Reaction score
Thought I’d tell some of my story, and maybe ask if there are any others who have similar feelings.

I grew up fairly sheltered, so when I started hearing about ‘blow jobs’ and such, I was first at a loss as to what they were. When I finally realized that people were talking about placing a guy’s cock in your mouth, my initial thought was that this was some sort of joke, that nobody would actually DO something that gross. But then I overheard a couple girls talking, and one saying that she sucked her boyfriend’s cock yhe night before. And the OTHER girl said that she had sucked several cocks at times. I was floored!

I went home and looked on the computer, and actually found pictures of this, and, to my TOTAL shock, even saw girls with that nasty stuff from the cock IN THEIR MOUTH! And they seemed to like it! Well, long story short, I was now extremely curious as to what it tasted like, even though I still found the actual idea repulsive.

A few days later, I was talking with a male friend and I blurted out that I couldn’t understand why a girl would do that. He said that a lot of girls either like it, or at least don’t mind it, and that maybe I should try it. (Okay, he was pretty transparent, but at the time, I was probably past the point of no return anyway.) Yes, I went ahead and got brave enough to let him unzip, pull it out, and place it in my mouth. Oddly enough, I already found the scent of his somewhat sweaty crotch a turning. And he didn’t give me a lot of time to reconsider, as witching a minute, a gush of fluid filled my mouth, so fast that I had to swallow to keep up. And I found that I actually liked the taste, even though it was a bit heavy in flavor, and definitely not familiar to me. Well, I had to try it again, and since then, I can’t stop.

Anyway, like I said, I was wondering if any other women have similar feelings about this act.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the same for me. It actually wasn’t until college that I realized I liked it so much more than most other girls. Like you, I was curious.

I use to take VHS tapes from my brothers (older) and watch them in my room. There was a boy who was older than me. We were neighbors. He and I started sneaking around together. It was super tame stuff. We’d make out. Dry hump. He’d feel me up over my clothes. It was exciting and fun.

I never let him in my pants or up under my shirt. I liked what we were doing but I was scared to do too much. Finally, my curiosity got the better of me. He would get so hard when we’d be fooling around. Plus the girls in the tapes seemed to really like it a lot. So, one night, as we were making out in my little twin bed, I got on top of him and then went down on him.

I fucking loved it. All of it. Having it hard in my hand. Sucking on it. The precum. But most of all it made me feel powerful. When I made him cum I swallowed it as fast as I could, trying to keep up. It was amazing! I did that. He lost control of his body because of something I did to him. I got off on it.

After that, I pretty much sucked him off every time we snuck out. Sometimes more than once. We escalated a little, and did kinky things like one time I laid on my floor and let him straddle me and jack off on my face. Or every once in a while I’d lay on my back and let him face fuck me in missionary.

Most of the time he’d get naked, or at least take his bottoms off, but I always kept my clothes on. I’m totally wet now sharing that. Lulz. And we did this for a couple years before I finally lost my virginity. But to your question, I fucking love the taste of semen!

xxx ooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment
You mention the power feeling, and yes, I’ve felt that, but it’s still the scents and the tastes that control me. It becomes almost a compulsion. I do like the taste, though, which makes it a LITTLE easier to ‘justify’. Lol.

Comment
You mention the power feeling, and yes, I’ve felt that, but it’s still the scents and the tastes that control me. It becomes almost a compulsion. I do like the taste, though, which makes it a LITTLE easier to ‘justify’. Lol.
Totally agree. I crave it. In the worst way sometimes. I control it better now but my gawd when I was in college it got me in a lot of trouble! Bwahahah

There are 100% things I NEVER should have done, things I did because I wanted to taste cum!!!

Last edited:
Comment
Great! Now all I can think about is a slobbery hard penis going off in my mouth, and I have like 6 hours left on my shift!
Do you think we'll ever have the pleasure of seeing some pics of that naughty mouth of yours?

Comment
I understand the feeling, EyeKandy. I get the craving a lot myself. I’ve actually, a time or two, asked a guy if I could suck his cock. (It does make for some interesting reactions. Lol.)

Comment
I understand the feeling, EyeKandy. I get the craving a lot myself. I’ve actually, a time or two, asked a guy if I could suck his cock. (It does make for some interesting reactions. Lol.)
Right?!? I mean, sometimes that’s literally all I want. Shut up, let me suck your penis, then go away. Lulz

Comment
I’m getting a hardon reading this…

Comment
Back