• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Wife’s hidden oral skills

D

Deleted member 923

Some years back my wife finally gave me a blowjob that was intended for me to cum. We had been together over 15 years and as far as oral she only used it as foreplay. A gentle sucking and teasing prior to intercourse. During her premenopausal period I teased her that she had probably sucked others off before she met me or how would she know she hated cum in her mouth. Very soon, probably the following day she suddenly was pulling my pants down and immediately started going down on me. She had never initiated sex in that manner.
I have always had trouble cumming from a blowjob and had only cum a handful of times, mainly due to the person not being experienced or a lack of desire on their part. I had only had a few that were excellent in my life. She proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had, I was cumming in maybe 3 minutes. When I started getting close she started swallowing My head quickly and it just made me blow. Obviously she had done this a lot to develop that skill. She took it all and swallowed to my surprise.
I’ve never understood why she held back on this, she did not want to discuss it afterwards. I think I pissed her off and she took the attitude that she would show me that “ yes, I have sucked a lot of dicks, just not yours.”

WOW!! She been holding back for 15 years!
very SEXY!!!

Comment
Some years back my wife finally gave me a blowjob that was intended for me to cum. We had been together over 15 years and as far as oral she only used it as foreplay. A gentle sucking and teasing prior to intercourse. During her premenopausal period I teased her that she had probably sucked others off before she met me or how would she know she hated cum in her mouth. Very soon, probably the following day she suddenly was pulling my pants down and immediately started going down on me. She had never initiated sex in that manner.
I have always had trouble cumming from a blowjob and had only cum a handful of times, mainly due to the person not being experienced or a lack of desire on their part. I had only had a few that were excellent in my life. She proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had, I was cumming in maybe 3 minutes. When I started getting close she started swallowing My head quickly and it just made me blow. Obviously she had done this a lot to develop that skill. She took it all and swallowed to my surprise.
I’ve never understood why she held back on this, she did not want to discuss it afterwards. I think I pissed her off and she took the attitude that she would show me that “ yes, I have sucked a lot of dicks, just not yours.”
There is a saying..." A lady never tells her secrets "

Comment
Amazing post shame that she not continued to please you too such an extent again

Comment
I hope it wasn't a one time BJ where she swallowed. She sounds hot.

Comment
Some people are veeeery sensitive when it comes to sex, so that teasing got to her...she may have give you a 5 Star BlowJob out of spite and you will probably never get one again. My suggestion is, apologize to her and do something very romantic with her....and do it WITHOUT expecting a BJ back.

Also, eat her pussy and ass....Im sure she would be more willing to suck your dick if you give her some head for 10mins straight until she cums

Comment
The first time I gave my husband a blow job I could tell when he was about to come. His legs started shaking and he pushed hard into my throat and filled my mouth. As he started to withdraw when finished I held him in my mouth, and then slowly ran my stiffened tongue up his vein a few times to ensure I had gotten every last drop from him. He looked down at me with a smile and said “well you’re a keeper aren’t you”.
The rest is history 😊

Comment
Back