• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Hey Y’all

Big_Julie

Checking Out The Members
Reaction score
No I’m not a southerner… caught the Y’all way back in the early 70’s when I was on a sub in Charleston, S.C. and just never lost it.
I was a Chiropractor who specialized in Applied Kinesiology for 25 years.
I’m from Mn. And love it here. Ya, I’m now an old fart, but young at heart as they say.
I was married for 25 years to a girl who was enmeshed by her mother so it was a lousy marriage.
But the sex was really good. She had some female problems that led to a hysterectomy and she had painful inteercourse from deep penetration (no I’m not terribly big).
But around the early 90’s I looked online for “how to give oral sex like a god”. It really worked! I could bring her from one orgasm to another ground shuddering orgasm. After 4 of those back to back, she literarily begged to return the favor.
Well, I got divorces back in “09- 12 or 13 years ago. Then I had a stroke.
I haven’t so much as kissed a girl since my divorce. I picked up the old man’s disease of E.D. since.
To say that I have been lonely would begin to describe me.
This past week I asked a girl for a date and she accepted! She seemed really excited to give this a try!
I’m excited.
I don‘t want to get the cart too far before of the horse, but… I’d really like to develop a long term friendship with this girl and want to think things thru. The first thing I have to tell myself is SLOW DOWN MAN!
I’ve read some posts on here and have liked the nice responses written.
What are some thoughts that y’all would have for me?

Honey, first up WelCUM............... and second, wow what an Intro.............. I know u will love it here at Candela's Place..........so many wonderful understanding folk..........and lots of variety to keep u on your toes...............
Babes have fun ! xxx;)🥳🥰

Comment
Welcome. I’m sorry to hear about your stroke and recent troubles. It’s a great site and you’ll find members with very different life experiences who are very friendly and supportive. I hope you’ll have a good time here.

You asked for our thoughts. Firstly I’d love you to share the tips you picked up on giving oral sex like a god - there’s a whole subforum dedicated to oral sex. You could start a new thread or join one already there:

Secondly, and more importantly do listen to your gut instinct to slow things down. After so long not being in a relationship and meeting someone you feel a real connection with I fully understand the temptation to get mentally carried away. I think the best advice I can give is to relax, be yourself and to enjoy the moment and not be thinking too far ahead.

Comment
Welcome.

Comment
Welcome, CP is a great site with wonderful caring people, with great insights, I hope you enjoy the site and find the support most of us have found here. i don’t have much to add, i am in complete agreement with @MissScarlett , try to slow down, take it day by day, enjoy the moment, don’t go to far ahead of yourself but love the present and have fun, sometimes we worry so much of what lies ahead that we forget to enjoy the wonderful present that is right in front of us. Wish you the best, and please keep us updated, we are all rooting for you❤️

Comment
Hello and welcome to Candela's!

Comment
Greetings and salutations! We have been on CP for a few months and everyone here is very kind and considerate.

As far as the dating...GO FOR IT!!! Everyone needs someone. Just be yourself and have fun with it. Life is too short to be miserable.

Comment
Welcome, CP is a great site with wonderful caring people, with great insights, I hope you enjoy the site and find the support most of us have found here. i don’t have much to add, i am in complete agreement with @MissScarlett , try to slow down, take it day by day, enjoy the moment, don’t go to far ahead of yourself but love the present and have fun, sometimes we worry so much of what lies ahead that we forget to enjoy the wonderful present that is right in front of us. Wish you the best, and please keep us updated, we are all rooting for you❤️
Definitely "rooting" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Comment
Welcome to you and Have fun :)

Comment
welcome aboard

Comment
Welcome aboard!! The advice is mostly spot on by our members as there is always someone who has been there and done it .... Enjoy you're self!!

Comment
Back