• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Hello

Mittimer

Chronically Weird
Staff member
The Mod Squad
Member Of Appreciation
The Candela Award
USA Moderator
The Driver_tk Award
Halloween Profile 2023
Christmas Profile Award 2023
Face Video Verification
Reaction score
Hey there,

Some of you may recognize the username. I was Mittimer on SF for 11 years, Mittimer on LPSG since 2018. I figured keeping the same name here would be good.

I know a good many of you from my sf days, but I see so many new faces. It's actually lovely.

I'm in the south east coast of the United States. Married to an amazing man. Poly. Very much a book nerd. Socially awkward penguin. Friendly but bitchy. Dominant by nature, but annoyingly sweet in a lot of ways.

To be honest, I waited a long while to join because I just needed a break. But I'm going through a scary medical venture in my life and I just really need human contact at this point.

I very, very much hope to reconnect with some old friends and make some new ones.

Sending you all my good vibes and snark to get you through the weekend.

Last edited:
Honey that is a magnificent Intro......................I know u will find great support here by old and new......
Best of wishes for your health issues sweety ......xxx 😘 (y)

Comment
Welcome to CP, Mittimer! Send good vibes back to you…

Comment
Hey there,

Some of you may recognize the username. I was Mittimer on SF for 11 years, Mittimer on LPSG since 2018. I figured keeping the same name here would be good.

I know a good many of you from my sf days, but I see so many new faces. It's actually lovely.

I'm in the south east coast of the United States. Married to an amazing man. Poly. Very much a book nerd. Socially awkward penguin. Friendly but bitchy. Dominant by nature, but annoyingly sweet in a lot of ways.

To be honest, I waited a long while to join because I just needed a break. But I'm going through a scary medical venture in my life and I just really need human contact at this point.

I very, very much hope to reconnect with some old friends and make some new ones.

You have found a great place for friendship and support! We have the best staff of any site that ever existed and wonderful members.
I know about medical issues and battled through them all. If you ever need to talk, there are thousands of ears here!

Comment
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Comment
Welcome hope u have lots of fun and make new friends

Comment
Hey there,

Welcome, I joined recently and this place is wonderful. Best of luck and sending good vibes

Comment
Hey there,

Holy Shit!!!! It's Mitt!!
How wonderful to see you!! I hope you do connect as there are many old SF and many of other sites that have closed!
Have fun!!
Samantha Jones Wow GIF by HBO Max

Comment
welcome and hope to have some human contact with you soon

Comment
Welcome. We are always willing to help anybody out with advice if needed. Have some sexy fun and enjoy

Comment
Hello and Welcome to Candela's!!
Sure you will have a lovely time here!

Comment
Nice to meet you, and I hope your medical issues turn out okay.

Comment
Welcome to CP......hope you have lots of fun here 😀 👍

Comment
Welcome, great to have you here. Have lots of fun
Bam x

Comment
It's about time :love::love::love:

Comment
Greetings and salutations 😊

Comment
Enjoy Have Fun GIF by Your Happy Workplace

Comment