• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Switches: do you lean more towards domming or subbing?

Switches: do you lean more towards domming or subbing?

• Total voters
Mainly it is out of love for Sir. It is me giving myself totally to him to do as he wants.

Comment
I'm not really into BDSM in the strict sense of the word, but in terms of let's call it the general power dynamic I recognize that from my earliest sexual experiences onwards I've always had a need to be more dominant. In fact a woman coming onto me too assertively or aggressively can turn me off in an instant. But so far as acting out I can play the submissive for "fun".

The why...I don't understand the psychology really but I just feel wired that way.

Comment
It is just a wonderful change to the plain old vanilla sex to be a sub .... and I enjoy the organs being abused ..

Comment
I've only known and experienced being a sub since my 20's. There's just something about giving up control and letting my mind and body go into another dimension. My wife especially, she gets lost at times and it takes lots of cuddles and whispering to give her the security to come out of it. When I met my wife we found out that we're both subs. So we just had to start from scratch and learn the part of a dom. We both can switch for each other now, but we're both true subs deep down.

Comment
i want to say im more of a switch that bounces back and forth from sub and dom

Comment
Jeez, never really thought of it but as we got older we came to an agreement that the one who initiated the intimacy was the one who had to be on top. 🤔 now that I think about it I’ve been on top a lot more often then her.

Comment
Back