• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Which is more fun: sex or masturbation?

Masturbating is all about you, no-one judging, comparing or expecting anything. No inhibitions ... do anything the way you like it.

Comment
For sure sex with the wife is number one. However when she is not around I have no problem enjoying my hand.

Comment
I think of it this way. If I’m offered sex, I would never say “no thanks, but that’s a good idea. I am going to jerk off”.

So sex is better.

Comment
Sex with a partner hands down is the best for me, but if that is not possible, well, then it is hands down. :)

Comment
Sex for sure!

Comment
I love the closeness of sex with my wife, but masturbation is a must for me also. It keeps me close to my self which is needed to be close to somebody else. I’ve had loads of fun masturbating over the years, it lets me explore areas of my sexual being I really don’t want to share, and I can bring myself to unbelievable pleasure. It fills another area of my sexually. So yes, I do take joys in masturbating.

Comment
Used to be sex was the best. I take my time these days and allow experimental masturbation... Gets Hot in here

Comment
Back