• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Do you have a trick or method, with which you trigger the orgasm to start when you want?

Smoothie

Checking Out The Members
1 Year Member
Reaction score
When you want to reach orgasm, either during sex or masturbation, will you do something specific to reach orgasm? Either physically or mentally.

Or is just about being more intensive in having sex or masturbating, without changing in any way what you are doing, or which muscles you are using?

I’m usually struggling not to cum

1 Comment
dbcnqld79
dbcnqld79 commented
Approval I Agree GIF by eUnited
:ROFLMAO:

I just enjoy the moment and if the orgasm happens it is the icing on the creampie ...

Comment
Mine kind of indirect. When my wife was orgasmic, she could continue fucking for a while, when she was close to the edge. So, when I wanted to come, I could make her orgasm by sucking on her nipple or at that point. When she came, the feeling of her pussy contracting on my cock would push me over the edge and I would come. Nowadays, I have no staying power, and I very often orgasm. . Right after penetration.

Comment
I've never had a 'trick' to trigger my orgasms, they just seemed to happen on their own .... uualy about 5 minutes too soon ......

Comment
It takes me forever to cum either sex or masturbating
With sex either grinding the top of my penis against her upper walls or if I feel her orgasming it will set me off
When I'm on my own it varies each time lol

Comment
For those responding that they would rather last longer, I recommend this book and if the link doesn't work then search for lasting longer

Lately my problem has been the opposite but similar principles apply.

First key concept worth highlighting is hormones. Low testosterone can make it harder to cum when you want and have erections. Also cortisol can add to that, and it's the stress hormone. So I think it's a part of how performance anxiety works.

Second, the chemistry isn't the point. It is about taking the pressure off yourself.

Maybe more later.

Comment
When you want to reach orgasm, either during sex or masturbation, will you do something specific to reach orgasm? Either physically or mentally.

Or is just about being more intensive in having sex or masturbating, without changing in any way what you are doing, or which muscles you are using?
I don't often have trouble cumming, but if I overthink things or "try to hard" to cum then it can take longer, but if that happens I can usually change that by thinking of my wife being fucked or otherwise pleased by another man and that will trigger the process of cumming.

Comment
It's hard to explain but I have some type of "cum" switch in my brain. I can leave it off during londer sessions of sex or masturbating and "flip it on when I'm ready....or my partner or who I'm fantasizing can flip it on real quick with some for of "I soooo want you to fucking cum NOW!" 😉

Comment
Back