• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Pleasure to masturbate

Stelu

Checking Out The Members
Reaction score
[COLOR=rgb(, , )] HI . I really like to masturbate . When I have a free day I will masturbate all day . I like long masturbation I like to feel horny all the time .It feels so good when I rub it I don`t want it to end I want it to last as long as possible. [/COLOR]

WelCUM to u honey................. U will make friends here and have fun I am sure xxx boo 🤗 (y)

Comment
Welcome to our little piece of the world!!!

Comment
Welcome to Candela's Place.

Please do the following actions to fix the error you have.

Go to your preferences
Click the color bar
Choose a color
Click set

You'll be fixed after that

Comment
Is almost therapeutic, like if you set some time for yourself and masturbate for a while then take a bath and go to sleep after a hard days work whooo! The next day you will feel rejuvenated lmao

Comment
First day back at work (actually working from home) but am masturbating to ease myself back into it slowly. WFH= Wanking from home! Lol

Comment
[COLOR=rgb(, , )] HI . I really like to masturbate . When I have a free day I will masturbate all day . I like long masturbation I like to feel horny all the time .It feels so good when I rub it I don`t want it to end I want it to last as long as possible.
Oh yessss [/COLOR]

Comment
Been edging for hours, going to cum soon. I need to wank more and more every day. This will be my seventh orgasm today

Comment
Yes. I love edging for a long time and building up a massive load to let go and enjoy. So Good. Just about a daily thing for me.

Comment
I’m on it if anyone wants to dm

Comment
Back