• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Favorite lingerie

Slinger01

This must be the place
Verified
1 Year Member
2 Year Member
Reaction score
This thread may exist elsewhere, so apologies in advance for redundancy, but what is your favorite lingerie?
In the spirit of inclusion, share which you like to wear or be seen in, or what you like for your partner to wear.
As always, a picture is always welcome.

1 Comment
chloe_redhead
chloe_redhead commented
Yeah, I’m typically plain Jane when it comes to my undergarments, but a garter belt would certainly spice things up.

Yeah, I’m typically plain Jane when it comes to my undergarments, but a garter belt would certainly spice things up.
Somehow I feel like you are being humble/modest. But I’ve never been against plain Jane.
All about what works & feels good to you.

2 Comments
chloe_redhead
chloe_redhead commented
I typically prefer cotton undergarments because they’re more comfortable. And there are typically less sexy options with cotton. I do have some silk panties that I wear sometimes but not any really fancy lingerie.

Bamdaardvark
Bamdaardvark commented
Sexy doesn't have to be all fancy materials, you can still look and feel sexy in cotton knickers or thongs as well as being comfy. Part of it is a mindset of how you feel :) Having seen the pics of your legs, I'm pretty sure you look extremely sexy in your cotton undies too x

I typically prefer cotton undergarments because it’s more comfortable. And there are typically less sexy options with cotton. I do have some silk panties that I wear sometimes but not any really fancy lingerie.
I think that’s a valid observation about a lack of materially comfortable lingerie; and that is really too bad. It’s a challenge to feel sexy if you aren’t comfortable.
As much fun as lingerie can be, it doesn’t mean (for me) that “normal” underwear can’t also be sexy or attractive.

Comment
Years ago I saw a picture of a woman wearing plain white panties and a white bra with a peacock pattern over each breast cup. That was one of the sexiest things I ever saw.

Comment
Back