• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Aneros

goander

This Place Rocks
1 Year Member
2 Year Member
3 Year member
Reaction score
Do any members have any Aneros products? I have quite a collection.

Yeah I have just one the Progasm. I’ve had some good success with it

Comment
Comment
I never found them as advertised. Maybe it's my anatomy, but they never seem to hit the super right spots in me. But, they feel good as a fun accessory.

Comment
I have made it over the top many,, many times. It usually takes 30 minutes to an hour. Lots of patience but worth it!

Comment
Yes, can't remember which one, it's been a while since I've used it. Always felt good and made me leak lots of precum, but never managed to go over the edge without using my hand on my cock too. As you say probably needed more time, patience and practice

Comment
I've had various levels of success with a variety of Aneros products. I've enjoyed the Progasm, Progasm Jr., Peredise and another whose name i forget. (It's part of the original and core line) My best sessions often involved me switching from one to another only to find it hit the perfect spot. I know it's often like trying to pat your head and rub your stomach but when i hit that beginning of sensation, breathing deeply and focusing only on sustaining (rather than building) sensation has often had the best results.

(This thread has definitely inspired me to look out my toys. :devilish: Lol)

Comment
I used to have a few. Incredible feeling.

Comment
Yes I have a collection. Looking forward to finally getting my hands on the Psy when a UK retailer stocks it

Comment
Back