• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Trying to find ...

I am still learning the ins and outs of this forum so please forgive me if I post something in the wrong location.
I was a member of KC and SF, so many people who I interacted with are here and would love to connect with them.
Hope everyone has a great day/night!
Maintenanceman

1 Comment
M
MissScarlett commented
You are very welcome here. We love all our new members but it’s especially great when members from previous sites join and find past friends.

I will add more as I remember more names but to start:
From SF I would love to find:
- Bebop / 10/3XL - I have an email address but think it must be an old one.

- Fairlthick

- WhyBother

- Hardlyfe

From SF and previously on Pichunter (and the reason I thought of a thread like this as this couple was mentioned by a few members):
- Barent
Barent had some great pictures. We DMed a few time. Nice people And his wife was sexy AF

Comment
@Sankay was here but sadly haven't seen her for a long time. Would LOVE if she returned
Cplin30s was on KC
Bcj
Mrs.steph14
54nudewife2fave
1randombeauty
Bikergav
Ladybigones
Rider61
louiselloyd45
FilfyMilfy
SouthernGACoupl
Omg I miss her. We had some deep chats. She is sweetheart

Comment
So this is a long shot, on SF I was chatting with a couple and forgot their name since the shutdown and finding other sites. Main thing I remember is female had a latex hood with a built in condom for fun times. I know it's not a lot but hopeful. See pic attached.
51DDJLv+N8L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Comment
Hotmamma420 and Mordislove were two ladies I had some fun with. Innocent fun

Comment
Anybody know if Dayplay from SF (1 and 2) is still around anywhere? We used to chat on KIK quite a bit, but life kind of got in the way. He must not use it anymore however.

2 Comments
M
Mrs_Valo commented

Awesome. Thanks love. Maybe we’ll cross paths again.

Candela
Candela commented
I use to chat with Play4me years ago on KC..however lost contact with her...and we both lived in the same county as well..

Comment
Anyone chat with Oznessa? We were friends for years but all the shutdown we lost touch.

1 Comment
Candela
Candela commented
I would love to find her, She was a very nice person

I'd be thrilled if CreamTease came back around. I always enjoyed interacting with her and reading the stories she posted. But I think she left Pichunter well before the forum actually shut down, and I have no idea where she went.

She was extremely popular on PH. Her collection of lingerie and panties was enormous and she had stunning pics. She was English. I have one photo of hers that I saved.

Last edited:
Comment
I know this is probably a word question but what happens to all the pics that members uploaded to SF. I had some pictures that i loved and wish i had copies of them ...if anyone remembers GFORM that is me.

I also miss Froggy and can't remeber his name just know he was from Katy Katy TX very flamboyant

2 Comments
Candela
Candela commented
When SF closed, All it takes is a push of a button and everything is deleted.
Sadly, Many members never had a chance to delete their own pics or get contact info.

Married NH m
Married NH m commented
Agreed, so many people we had connected with and then it was all gone

Sankey
Miss southern
Sporty jane

just a few names I can remember

2 Comments
Candela
Candela commented
Last edited:
Sohard
Sohard commented
than you :)

Lovinit1971

Comment
Sankay is a doll. AKA MsSeduction also (spelling may be off)
Also Gelfingflay was a great friend. Chatted on the phone several times.

Comment
Anyone know ChunkyLover

Last edited:
Comment
JustNorm

Comment
From orgasmanic:-
Theatrdiva
HotCZwoman

Comment
Back