• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Refugees of thevisualiser

Hey all! I used to be bluebeetle or bluebeetle1 at the visualiser, an occasional poster there. good to see some familiar names! :)

3 Comments
boobaus
boobaus commented
WelCUM to u too honey !.................have fun here...........so pleased u have your buddies close by....... xxx 🤗 🥰

Candela
Candela commented
Welcome to you :)

L
lilcamel commented
Candela here for some of that meat. them visualizer guys are hung.

3 Comments
M
MrSmallish89 commented
Lol not all of us 😂

K
kingkong77 commented
These days glad i not any bigger

Candela
Candela commented
I never said anything
beef GIF

Having some trouble getting to use that kingkong dong? :)
Yeah in my age group more woman not so keen once the novelty wears off, i know not all woman are like that, just more than when young;)

Comment
Yeah in my age group more woman not so keen once the novelty wears off, i know not all woman are like that, just more than when young;)
Well just how big IS that thing?

Comment
My partner is hung as they say I’ve been with him 25 years just lots of lubricant helps cause I’m small

Comment
My partner is hung as they say I’ve been with him 25 years just lots of lubricant helps cause I’m small
Oh yes i know good things can come in small packages, i had the pleasure in past with woman of your height, and at least one couldn't get enough of me, every woman like men are different, i know about the value of lube to help things

Comment
Just found this site today. Happy to see some familiar names. Feel free to message me. I hope everyone has been doing well. ✌🌱

D
DB8X6! commented
Welcome Haystack! So happy you found us...great to have you here!

N
Nickuk commented
Hey Haystack! Drop by to say hello when you can !

Kevin7x6
Kevin7x6 commented
Welcome haystack! Missed you bud!😊

[COLOR=rgb(, , )]
This goes out to all those who were members of thevisualiser.net that suddenly closed down earlier this week. If you’re trying to find friends from there or have made contact with anyone post here!
RDRHI69 from the viz hope to chat with you all one day[/COLOR]

Comment
[COLOR=rgb(, , )]
This goes out to all those who were members of thevisualiser.net that suddenly closed down earlier this week. If you’re trying to find friends from there or have made contact with anyone post here!
Is this where everyone went to. Thought I would.say hi to everyone. [/COLOR]

2 Comments
Haystack
Haystack commented
Glad you found the site, dude. Welcome. Wish there were a way to recreate the chain gangs from the Vis but, still lots of fun to be had here. ✌🌱

Obgyn989
Obgyn989 commented
Very true

Hi and welcome hope you stay and have fun

Comment
I was on the Vis once. Account got lost. I tried to find the site the other day and couldn't. Has it been taken down?

SuperMick
SuperMick commented
I think Vicky and 'The Mod' just got fed up. The thing about this site is the workload is spread out amongst a number of people, not just one! (They're doing a cracking job of it too)

LFGM
LFGM commented
yeah this site seems a lot better and more organized. The Vis was a pay site so I at least hope they refunded members when they shut it down.

boobaus
boobaus commented
WelCUM aboard honey.............. so pleased u found Candela's Place...............and a site to hook up with friends u already know xxx 🤗

I think Vicky and 'The Mod' just got fed up. The thing about this site is the workload is spread out amongst a number of people, not just one! (They're doing a cracking job of it too)
Aww thanks mick we do try and us all mods appreciate it to make it as fun as we do

Comment
Back