• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Public Nudity

Saunas in Germany are all exclusively “fabric frei” I didn’t know the sauna etiquette the first time I ventured to a large hotels sauna although I had been staying at a smaller hotel before and walked about naked in their hydro. But after going in the big hotels sauna in my swimming shorts a naked lady already there left in disgust. I looked into it and indeed the wearing of swimwear in saunas is seriously frowned upon. In Italy though going in naked is frowned upon. I loosely wrap a towel round my waist there. I believe there are family leisure centers in Germany that are fabric frei also. Must get to one.

Comment
Naked below the waist at some small parties with good friends. That's about it.

Comment
Never have, Who would want to see my scrawny body!!
Seriously @Candela ? I think you look awesome and would love to see more of you! I've been completely puzzled by comments you made in the past. Thought I didn't understand how you meant them. Honestly, I love your avatars and have often thought how nice it would be to slowly slide your top up and off your body. Remember, perfection is different for all of us and you are beautiful and perfect.

Comment
Comment
Back in my younger days, we went swimming nude a lot in a public pool, but now I am older and more responsible and don't want to go to jail, I would not be comfortable with that or any public nudity. If a legal place such as a nude beach, it would depend on how comfortable I felt with my surroundings. It took me a while to feel comfortable enough to post a fully nude photo online, but I found it liberating and not as scary as I first imagined it to be.
You have a great body

Comment
I skinny dipped before, but mostly I’ll have to be drunk and ready for jail 😂 In a place I might be seen, but still “safe” like woods or a deserted road etc. Definitely. But not where I know people will see me.

Comment
I've been a nudist for 13 years, Drove home, 1 1/2 hours with just a towel over my lap

Comment
Hmm definitely not into getting my dad bod naked in public

Comment
In Public ,,, No thanks , but among other like minded people who enjoy the nude life , we are ok with it . We have enjoyed nudist resorts for many years. :)

Comment
At nude resorts is fun and fine. Like minded nudist are enjoyable. I have been out on the deck naked here too and enjoy

Comment
Odd that I saw this today. Its something I recently discussed with MrsE. l have aways been a bit of a nudist, but social restraits and work required public images prevented exploring it. I have been naked alone in isolated outdoors areas when I was young but never in public. Except one 2 hr drive back home from the coast. I was completly naked sitting on a towel to drape in an emergency. That was pretty cool.
Now I'm older, retired, and the kids are grown. I seem to be less concerned about things like body image, others opinions or taboos. A couple weeks ago I spoke to MrsE about exploring nudist resorts and she was all for it. I also told her I was tired of wearing pants around the house and have been naked from the waist down since. Oddly, still more comfotable in a t-shirt. She's actually kinda of enjoying it and becoming inspired herself. I guess we'll have to see where it goes. I'm definitely not concerned about being naked around people if its in a place where people are allowed to be naked.

Comment
1 Comment
Mr E
Mr E commented
Right?! Waiting for the year of the reveal.😜

Very comfortable with it. Best experience - went skinny dipping with my gf at her apartment complex pool. Started having sex in the pool and then ran back to her apartment naked and finished up

Comment
I’ve been known to flash from the car every once and a while. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy doing it, and the response has been terrific. We all seem to drive away laughing or smiling. I’ve also gave my husband handjobs while driving down the road. Probably not the smartest thing to do but I love catching him by surprise, and the thought of people seeing turns me on.

Comment
Nude often around the house. Have answered the door nude a couple of times. Many times I run errands naked keeping a cover handy in case I have to deal with textilers. Have done a lot of hiking nude except I'm gun-shy now. Seems a mentally unstable man objected to the local law enforcement upon sighting my naked body along the trail. Had to explain how nice it was to feel the elements and promise to not do it again. But at least I still swim nude when training in the open water. I wade in chest deep, strip down, and swim on out. Even have had paddle boarders pass by exchanging hellos. So that's my extent of public nudity. Don't do resorts and no beaches are available where I live.

Comment
Used to go skinny dipping a fair amount with friends during the summer; pools, more secluded part of the river, or the beach occasionally at night.

I drive half the width of Nebraska naked with my naked gf riding next to me but had to slip on clothes at the gas station. I probably had an erection the whole time.

Comment
Chunky dunking a few times, and she's been known to take the top down on a highway drive!

1 Comment
Mrtextex
Mrtextex commented
Would sweet Lady Grey do that ??

Back