• Welcome to Candela's Place.
    You must be 18 years or older to view content or register at Candela’s Place. Please register or log in to view the forums.

Old SF Names

Hi all, I was on SexForums for a little while and my old user name was Moloko. Nice to see a few names I recognise here :)
Lovely to see u sweety............yes U will find many of the folk u knew from the old SF (I was not in that forum) and now have LOTS of fun new friends to make.................welCUM........and have fun ! xxx 🤗 😇 😘 🥳

Comment
Anyone remember Steph14, I think.?

Married NH m
Married NH m commented
Agreed 👍

D
Driver_tk commented
Is that MrsSteph ?

Call_Me_Dave
Call_Me_Dave commented
Just seeing this. If I recall correctly, she discovered a few people stealing her pictures and posting them elsewhere, and using them as their images. I think she took everything down and left a bunch of sites.

Comment
Hey there, was Mittimer there, I'm Mittimer here. Finally joined. Hope to see some familiar faces.

Almostthere
Almostthere commented
Omg @Mittimer !. How have you been?
Good to see an old SF regular here

Mittimer
Mittimer commented
@Almostthere I've been OK hun. Hope you've been fairing well these last few years. ❤️

Almostthere
Almostthere commented
I am. All is good.
It's been how long since the ol SF days? I can't remember, but I'm guessing 10+. Miss that place. We had a great group there at one point.
This place is cool and great people too. It gets better and better as time goes by.

Good to hear from you

Hey there, was Mittimer there, I'm Mittimer here. Finally joined. Hope to see some familiar faces.
How wonderful u found some old buddies honey............I was not in the old SF so it will be lovely to get to know you...........WelCUM aboard ! xxx (y) 🤗 😘

Comment
Hi, we were on kellyschat as jolo. Hope to see some names we recognise here.

1 Comment
Mittimer
Mittimer commented
Welcome! You may want to create your own full intro for others to find you, since this one is mainly frequented by folks who were on SF.

There is lots of Kellyschat folks around here though.

I have never been on another site this is my first ever one so I’m a newbie to these forums except for this I’ve been here for a year now so all friends are new to me 🤣🤣

Comment
Back